Friday, December 9, 2011

White Christmas ... or is it white? the snow looks more lavender to me ... ;-)

We are enjoying a beautiful Advent time here in Iceland right now. Snow all over and today even some sunshine for the tiny little time of daylight we have :-)
 This is in my garden. Snowing and snowing :-)

 I took these photos in Hellisgerði Lava Park, right across my little street. You can see part of my town in the background. I love the blue colors on the snow when the sun is so low in the sky and the days are so short. 
 The sun has gone down but the sky is still pink above the blue ground. Very Christmacy :-)
Even the elves who live in these lava rocks, have put up some Christmas lights! or isn´t that what this is? At least looks nice in the snow :-)

A perfect day to go out and play in the snow with my grand daugther!

Enjoy this beautiful time, play, sing and be happy! :-)

1 comment:

Studio 508-Nancy's Place said...

It is still snowy with you, I think, while we have had so little winter weather it is embarrassing! Hope you're well.
Nancy!