Saturday, July 4, 2009

I love these lovely days in the garden :-)

A beautiful day out in the sunshine today!

The unbelievable fragrance of the roses and the variety of green and pink colours. The variety of shapes and texture .... mmmmm... just makes me want to stitch and paint :-)

I spent most of the day in the tiny little garden of mine. In the great company of good friends of human kind, cats, bumblebees, plants and .... well, these are my new "Elves Little Oracle Cards" ;-) My kitty Edda wanted to have a reading. It looks good, I think she is going to be playing outside some more this summer ;-)

My new website is: www.ragjo.is


1 comment:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Rags, Loved looking at your flowers in your garden and your kitty. OH, BTW I did get to the Friendship Tapestery site. Lovely and thanks for displaying my wee angels. Hugs Judy